[blindreplay] Re: Handling Output Files When The Conversion Dosn't Go Smoothly

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:13:35 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to hear the news.

I would record everything in .mp3 format and this includes
converting everything to .mp3 format. mp3 is universally
supported standard on these portable players.

Plus if they aren't important files then do this for sure. AI
listen and then delete the files here.

I am sick here with the flu. Typing all this off my bed.

Petro