[blindreplay] Re: Handling Output Files When The Conversion Dosn't Go Smoothly

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 05:49:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike
The reason I didn't mention the other players is I didn't know
if she had those players and all PCs come with Windows Media
Player unless one lives in Europe.

I also said to her where she was planning to listen to those
.asf files on the computer or on a portable player so I said if
on a portable player she must convert the .asf files unless her
player supports the .wma files.