[blindreplay] Re: Google drive

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:12:07 -0500

Thanks

But what does the Google Drive button under the settings menu do?
On Jan 23, 2016 1:07 PM, "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can change the output folder before you begin capturing or recording
input.

Another way is to first locate the completed recording in the list of
recordings. Press the applications key to reveal a menu of choiced. Arrow
up and down to "show in folder" and press enter. Now you are looking at
the output folder. You can locate the recording, copy to the clipboard,
and paste into your Gogle drive.

Rob