[blindreplay] Re: Google drive

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:00:12 -0500

You can change the output folder before you begin capturing or recording input.

Another way is to first locate the completed recording in the list of
recordings. Press the applications key to reveal a menu of choiced. Arrow up
and down to "show in folder" and press enter. Now you are looking at the
output folder. You can locate the recording, copy to the clipboard, and paste
into your Gogle drive.

Rob