[blindreplay] Re: Getting m3u files when I expected rm

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:07:48 -0800 (PST)

Note:
You can stream capture this stream in its original format .rm
Telling Replay AV 8 to convert this stream to .mp3 will result in a silent .mp3
stream. I tested this with .mp3 32 and 64 kbps telling Replay AV to convert to
.mp3 in the basic tab properties sheet area.

I then closed Replay AV 8 and ran Replay Converter 3.20 which comes with Replay
AV 8.52 to do a manually conversion from .rm to .mp3 and got the same results.
A Silent .mp3 file. I know Replay AV 8.52 uses the Replay Converter 3.20 in the
background when a show recording is to be converted.

So for BBC 4 leave it as is and do not convert it to .mp3 format. Not sure if
it can be converted to .wma or .ogg. Try it and let us know.