[blindreplay] Re: GENPUID

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:59:51 -0500

cause the file that i menchen in the subject line always asks to go on line
when i use the program and i have tried to put it in the allowed list in avg
7.5 internet securiety and it just does not stay.
and you can use nod32 version 4.0 now as well. it works with both or i
should say  jaws, window eyes system access and i hear it works wonderfully.
the reason i am asking if the above file  does the same when using nod32 is
i do not wish to keep  allowing the file each time i use replay music, look
it up in google and i mean the term in the subject linea nd you will find
some info i found that is why i have been asking like this. and no other
program asides replay media catcher also uses this  file to tag songs as
well, i do not belive replay av uses it.