[blindreplay] Fw: Re[2]: What is Freecorder Toolbar 3 is explained here

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:01:36 -0500

Here's a review of the Freecorder toolbar by Internet broadcaster DJC. In short, he could not obtain access using Internet Explorer, but he could activate buttons using Firefox. However, Freecorder did not record a Skype call when tested, leading DJC to conclude that the Freecorder toolbar doesn't live up to its billing or the pumping up of expectations in the press release.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>