[blindreplay] Re: Future tutorials on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

Bill
I maybe wrong but my experience is when you record your tv
signal with the TV tuner card you cannot do the stream capture
as you say. You are correct.

Maybe someone at Applian can correct me on this. It's like you
are using "waht you hear" or waveout opton on your sound card.
You are not connecting to a network stream.

I would not install that ATI software. I have a Hauppague PCI TV
card and all I use here is just the drivers for it.

I use ORB Networks software to listen to my TV.

Petro