[blindreplay] Re: Freecorder 2 & Freecorder Toolbar Scripts Wanted

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:05:36 -0400 (EDT)

Daryl

I hear you and understand where you are coming from.  35 or so years ago,
when I was in college, I was much more in the camp where both you and
Kelly are.
As I've grown older, I have come to see that some things truly matter, and
other things are just nices to have.
And I now make those distinctions as well as to
the target of the complainers.
As you indicate, Applian has, for the most part, been exceedingly
co-operative as well as coming out with very usable products.
And given the nature of what Applian is, they have carried more than their
share.

With the marvelous tools at our disposal -- WE and JFW -- as well as
skilled set file and script writers, much of the gaps can be filled on the
user end.

And what I have come to discover over the 25 or so years of using pcs is
that what I originally viewed as inaccessible or unusable really isn't;
I just didn't have the skills and know-how at a given time to get there.