[blindreplay] Re: Freecorder 2 & Freecorder Toolbar Scripts Wanted

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:42:15 -0700

Hello Mike,

While everything is a matter of degrees, and we must prioritize, I am
ultimately in the camp that everything ought to be accessible.  IMHO, all
blind people should be in that camp and should press as hard as possible to
get there, else we're all in a heap of trouble very soon.  Agreed, BTW, that
a free ad-on doesn't really deserve a lot of advocacy priority at this time.

Oh, um, hmm, there's absolutely nothing wrong with relentless insistance on
the right thing.  We need to be doing a lot more of that.  Given the lack of
organizational leadership in this critical area, you are just going to find
different individuals going about this critical work with different methods
of approach.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.