[blindreplay] Free Marketing for Replay AV - Petro

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

Read the message below from Jim who does the Ask Computer Jim
computer radio on WREC out of Memphis.

I am currently working on a computer radio list of all the shows
I listen to whether its by recording them or via podcast form.
Will have it ready sometime in June.

From:
"Jim Montgomery" <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add to Address Book Add to Address Book
Add Mobile Alert
Re: Ask Computer Jim show info needed -- Ask Computer Jim
contact form
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:53:54 +0800
To:
"Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
table end

Hi Petro,

I need to ask you for another huge favor. Do you have the show
from last Saturday and can you send it to me? We have
been immensely over the last few weeks
week and have been trying to decide if the podcast was a worth
while venture or not. We have decided that we'd like to carry on
doing the podcast but didn't
record this weeks show.

I mentioned you for helping me in the last show notes for that
podcast and I realize that I didn't mention the company that you
use to record on the show.
I can do that this week for you, and if you want to give me a
call you can use the number below. Or you can also call the show
if you want this Saturday.

Thanks in advance Petro, if you need anything let me know by
email/phone.

Yours,

Jim Montgomery
President / CEO