[blindreplay] Re: For Paula & Replay AV 8

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:51:03 -0500

Well, some of the stations--maybe even all of them are on the web and thus have URLS by which they can be reached. The only reason for accessing them from within the ITunes application is because then they can get tagged just as if Replay Music was being used even though there are no silences to speak of between tracks. The article that Leslie sent me explains this and says that then they can be transferred to the IPod which is, of course, way cool.

The problem is that I can't figure a way to drag/drop the station into the Replay AV window.

I hope I'm explaining this right. If you look at your Replay AV, in the recording wizard, you'll see that one of the options is to record an ITunes radio station, and it directs the user to drag/drop the station into the Replay AV main window.

I think maybe I'll look in the Window-Eyes manual and see what it says regarding drag&drop. Needless to say, I don't use that very often. <smile>

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Paula Mack <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 9:29 PM
Ok, thanks.  I'm waiting to find out if there is a way
to paste ITunes stations into Replay AV, only because
that's what I wanted it for. Everything else I can do
with RM.

Thanks again for all your time.