[blindreplay] Re: For James Cooper Important continued

  • From: "james hooper" <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 05:52:31 -0600

i think i got the morning session and the march i wonder if they just carried themarch after they got their or while marching it sounded from what i listened to they started their feed after they actually marched. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

From: james hooper <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 6:50 AM
hey happy thursday it was weird when i playedback the
afternoon session i
got like 16 different short files they were all repeats
they started and
stopped did you happen to get the hole afternoon it sounded
like the
recording started midmidstream or did their stream cut in
and out just
curious their was something i was particularry interested
in, oh yeah i will
be home for the banquet  tomorrow evening so don't wory
about that one hey
thanks so much.