[blindreplay] Re: For Bob: RM 3 CD burning - Replay Converter 3

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
When you used LogMeIn with your brother which software program did your brother
help you with to push the buttons for you? As I said you can use Windows
(Microsoft) built in feature to make audio or data CDs. Call me after the
Memorial Day holidays. You will be amazed how easy it is to do.

I do not have a Skype phone number just a Skype ID name.