[blindreplay] Re: For Bob: RM 3 CD burning - Replay Converter 3

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:27:05 -0700

Thanks Petro.  I've had my music on   drive C for a long time now, so I can
wait for Replay Converter 3.
You bring up another issue.  That is that I am a registered Skype user but
haven't done the mike to computer for skype  yet.
I have headphone/mike.
The reason I left off on Skype is I found a long distance service for 2
cents/minute.
It is called One Suite.
They use internet telephony I imagine, to give that price.
does your skype number accept incoming calls? If so I may look you up  for a
little pointer now and then.
'remembering you're 3 hours ahead of Pacific time.
I did get the CD done. My brother used log me in to press the buttons.
'got a  heap of country music on my first CD ever.   Thanks again.   It's
fun to create burn lists with tracks that have common themes etc.