[blindreplay] Re: For Bill H. - ORB Networks

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:07:44 -0400

I will check it out. The way I have been able to get around the inaccessible TV software is with Replay, though. I set up a program for any channel I might want to watch. Then, when I want to watch it I go to properties and check the record now option. The TV comes on and when I'm done I cancel and tell Replay not to save the file.

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>