[blindreplay] Files Still Not Converting

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:45:07 -0800

Petro,

I cleared out about six gigs from my hard drive, but the streams I was
talking about a couple of weeks ago still aren't converting.  The
problem seems to be only with the streams that play in Windows Media
Player.  The MP3's have always converted just fine.  I wonder if it
would make a difference if I changed the conversion from the default
codec.  Still, sounds like something isn't quite right.  The streams
play live just fine, so the problem seems to be a mismatch, or
something...or maybe it really is time to upgrade Replay.

Pam