[blindreplay] Re: FLV files, KLBJ AM, and Replay converter

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:59:05 -0700 (PDT)

I recorded KLBJ AM using Applian's mediaguide URL like you Kelly with no
issues. The .flv file converted successfully to 32 kbps .mp3 format. I recorded
the show for 7 minutes 52 seconds. I will send you the recording using
YouSendIt.com so you hear it. I using the Replay Converter 3+ version that is
available with the latest Replay AV 8.5+ here.

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>