[blindreplay] Re: FLV Files

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:07:04 -0400

BlankTo save your conversion to a different location tab over to a button that
reads like Same folder and arrow down one time and you will hear New Folder.
Press spacebar on New folder and press your tab key one time.Now if you are not
careful you will miss the next step. You will a bunch of gibberish, grahics...
so press your ctrl key to quiet JAWS. Now press your end key. That is the E N D
key as you will be in an edit path field of C:\
Here is where you can tell RC your new location. Like C:\downloads is what I do
here.
If you decide to do this. Make sure you read your line over with insert + up
arrow to be sure you have it correct.
C:\folder-name
Hope this helps.