[blindreplay] Re: FLV Files

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:47:58 -0400

Blankthe freplay converter will easily convergt the flash video file to MP3.
Open the converter and tell it whaty you want done.  I don’t have the converter
on screen at the moment, but my memory is it is not a very hard job and the
program will wpeak out for the file to be converted and the format to convert
to.
rd