[blindreplay] FLV Files

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:21:17 -0500

BlankYesterday I went to the WLS radio website to grab the address for the
on-air link to record a tribute to the late Don Wade using Replay AV 8.73.
Turns out the link is a player WLS utilizes that resulted in Replay AV
recording the 2-hour tribute as a FLV file. I'd like to convert that to an MP3
file but don't know how to do that. I should have instructed AV to convert the
file to MP3 when the recording was made! Keep in mind I have the Aplian
recording suite but have never used any other program. Sound Forge cannot open
the FLV file.

GIF image