[blindreplay] Re: Ending Time

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:14:46 -0500

BlankHi Hap
You should delete the -1 first. Use your backspace key to delete the -1 or
whatever is in the duration field. Sometimes i hear 1440. Just delete the
numbers and use insert+tab to re-read what is in the duration field and type in
360 for 6 hours. It is in minutes. 1 hour you would enter 60 in the duration
field. 2 hours you would enter by typing in 120. To be sure all is correct
press insert+tab to hear the duration field amount.