[blindreplay] ENHANCEMENTS

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leslie Bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:53:07 -0500

I have a suggestion for an enhancement.

The ability to choose which folder each program is saved to. I have several programs from the same channel, which are actually repeats of the same program , and would like to be able to save them all to one folder instead of seperate ones.

Another enhancement which i would like is a progress indicator for Replay Converter which tells you either what percentage of the show has been converted or about how much time is left. before the conversion is done. I've been converting lots of video lately and sometimes I think the converter is stuck because it takes so long.

Robin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>