[blindreplay] Re: Duplicate Events

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:43:38 -0500

1: the file you want to replace is the schedule8.dat file and not the
schedule8.bat file.
It’s likely this was a typing error but in case it isn’t the extension startd
with a d as in dog.
2:  the version you downloaded may have been the last possible without paying
an upgrade fee, can’t say for sure but that’s a guess.
3. Having placed several identicle entries you must get past the OK recognizing
there are duplicates and when on one of the duplicates try pressing the delete
key.  This usually works for me.  The alternative is to get past the
warningwith OK and highlight one of the entries, press the context key and then
p.  Change the name or timing of the recording and then tab to ok.  Now you
should be able to delete the new name and/or time for that station or show.
Never worked with packs before but I’m guessing you’ve got a bit of work ahead
of you.  I might delete the schedule8.dat file and copy in an older one
predating the problem, but given the problem you’ve already had with that file,
this is probably not the best approach for you.
Ron Denis