[blindreplay] Duplicate Events

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:34:05 -0600

I'm about to shoot my XP computer! I tried to import shows from my earlier
version of Replay AV by replacing the schedule8.bat file. I have been
unsuccessful thus far. So I uninstalled the program and reinstalled the current
version, which according to Applian website is 8.3. So what happened to 8.5 and

When adding a media pack I got what I thought was an error message when I
clicked on 'all shows" for the NPR media pack. It turns out I now have not two
but THREE NPR media packs  adding up to over 50 shows! How the heck do I delete
these? When I try delete any of them, I get a error message that because there
are two shows having the same time I need to modify or delete one of them.
Sheesh what the hell am I missing here?
Hap Holly
Web: www.therainreport.com
EMail: hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx