[blindreplay] Re: Dumb basic question

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:51:34 -0500

Bill,

It actually is not a button, it is a link.  It is the first of 2 links right
after the line that says
Wall Street Journal (blind access) plays on these stations:

Once you press enter on that link, you will get the properties dialog for
that show.  Usually, you can just tab to the ok button in the dialog and the
scheduled show will show up in the list found on the main Replay AV
interface.  Of course you can make changes if you want as well in the
properties dialog, but usually the defaults are fine unless you want to have
Replay AV split the recordings or something.

HTH

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx