[blindreplay] Re: Dumb basic question

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:46:56 -0800 (PST)

You missed it: Even though it isn't saying "ADD" with your
screen reader it is there.

Your screen reader is reading back the actual HTML code for the
Add graphic or button.

If you read the code carefully it says "addshow" inside the
code.

Enter on the code link that contains "addshow". This should do
it for you. After entering on this you will see the Edit Show
Properties dialog box from Replay AV 8.

If entering ON the "addshow" code does not work for you - you
will have to use Window Eyes mouse cursor and then left mouse
click.

I hope you understand all this.

Petro

guide/view_show_details.php?show_id=428#addshow=Wall%20Street%20Journal%20%28blind%20access%29%7Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.replay-video.com%2Fuser%2Fredirect_station.php%3Fshow_id%3D428%26id%3D721%26format%3DREAL%7C0830%7C1000%7CMTWTFXX%7CS%7CR%0A