[blindreplay] Re: Dumb basic question

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:06:16 -0800 (PST)

This is not a dumb question. A dumb questin is one that is the
one that is never asked.

With JAWS you will see a ADD oink and Info link either before or
after most searches you find with Replay Media Guide.

Are you saying with GW Window Eyes you see no link for ADD
and/or Info links within the guide. Please let me know.

Can you not use alternate cursor with Window Eyes to find the
links?

Again let me know and I will let Applian know about this issue.
I need to hear more reports of this from more Window Eyes users
before reporting it.

With JAWS I just ENTER key press on the ADD button and the
station or show gets added to REplay AV 8.

Petro