[blindreplay] Direct links to sign up for beta tess

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:04:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
In the blog from May 24th you will see links "click here" that
will lead you to the beta testing submission. Here's the easier
way for you all.

Replay AV 8.20 Beta Test:

http://applian.com/replay-av/ysi_beta.php

You will see a edit field box - use keyboard key "e" to land in
it.

The Replay Converter 3.0 Beta Test link is:

http://applian.com/replay-converter/rc_beta.php

The Applian blog is at:

http://www.applian.com/blog/index.php

My blog is at: