[blindreplay] Re: Creating DVD

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:15:04 -0400

I have used Replay Converter successfully to convert .mpg files to DBD blank
discs for playback on the PC or home DVD player. I cannot remember exact
generic iso file it creates each time you attempt to make a DVD but can look
later on Monday for you. The iso file should never be 0 kb when you are doiong
this conversion. When you do the steps you need to tell it NTSC. Did you do
this? For most overseas users they need to choose the PAL format.

If your .mpg file is on a disc please copy it to your hard drive then do the
conversion steps.