[blindreplay] Re: Corrupted Schedule8.dat, Has Anyone experienced This?

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:18:02 -0700

I'm still using XP. Guess I forgot to unhide files on this computer. I don't even like the concept of hidden files!

It does appear as though Replay didn't record my program. I had to do a quick recording from speakers. Should I look for the schedule file and upgrade?

Thanks again.

Pam

At 11:42 AM 3/26/2011, you wrote:
The schedule8.dat file is hidden. Which operating system do you have? Vista, XP?

With Vista its in
Your username\App Data\Local

In Control Panel go to folder options and turn on show hidden files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>