[blindreplay] Correction on Replay Guide sign up

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

Correction here. Since I was already signed up as a member to
the replay guide community I never got the confirmation email
from Applian. My mistake.

I tried to sign up with the same email address which was already
in Applian's database so it didn't work.

So if you have never signed up for this you should get a
confirmation email from Applian. If you don't see after a day or
so check your spam filter to see if the email is there.

Petro