[blindreplay] Converting Video Files

  • From: Larry Gassman <LarryGassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:59:19 -0800

I usually use DVD Audio Extractor in combination with my DVD player in my computer and it works well.
 I just slide the DVD's in and then convert them.
But I now have an external drive full of DVD's and I want to pull the audio and then convert it to mp3's.
I don't see how to do this using DVD Audio Extractor.  Am I wrong?
I see a rather cumbersome way to do it using VLC video player.
Sound forge doesn't recognize VOB files so I can't use it.
I need a way to make them mp3's.
Any ideas?
Any other programs that do this better?
I was told that replay might if I bought the suite.
Is this true?
Larry Gassman