[blindreplay] Contractor Response Regarding Applian Freecorder 3 Access

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:55:04 -0500

I am back from vacation. I received this response from Rafi at Conduit, the company that developed the Freecorder 3 toolbar and its famous buttons for Applian Technologies. Rafi appears to be a member of the Conduit Research and Development team. If folks have further suggestions, comments, or ideas regarding Freecorder version 3 access, it seems that Rafi and the Conduit team welcome them. His reply message is below.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rafi" <rafi@xxxxxxxxxxx>