[blindreplay] Re: Command Line Switches

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 06:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Mike
Juice as you say is the best to use for podcasts downloads. Replay AV 8 does
not list all episodes as you have noticed. Replay AV also names the episodes
thaqt you download differently from Juice. Power users should use Juice but
Replay AV 8 podcatcher is good to me. Juice shows incomplete downloads as
partial downloads.

JAWS does a much better job than WE when using the plugin. All this is shown in
the .mp3 podcasts I have done.