[blindreplay] Re: Command Line Switches

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

Mike
Do not give up yet. Follow these steps if possible.

Shut down RAV completely. Copy the schedule8.dat just to be sure got the latest
version copied.

Go to ctrl panel, add/remove:

Question:
How many Replay AV 8 do you see there? There should only be one such folder.

Uninstall it.

Find Replay Converter 2.80 in add/remove. Uninstall it.

Find WinPCat in add/remove and uninstall it.

Find YouSendIt SDK if it is there and uninstall it.

Find YouSendIt Express and uninstall it.

The above steps are done in add/remove.

Go to your C:\ drive and in Program Files folder and delete the:
Replay AV 8 folder, Replay Converter and if they are still there the WinPCat
and YouSendIt folders within your C:\Program Files\

Please don't forget to copy that schedule8.dat file.

You may not be able to delete this one file within Replay AV 8 folder called a
subfont. It's a truetype font. Just leave it alone if this happens to you.

Restart your computer.

Install Replay AV 8.42. You already have the .exe file.

When you do the install let Window-Eyes talk all the way through and do not
quiet the speech. Wait for 30 seconds more after Window-Eyes has stopped
talking.

Install everything as instructed. Be patient.

This is only my experiences.

Petro