[blindreplay] Re: Command Line Switches

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:20:00 -0400 (EDT)

Petro

Nice to see that the podcatching capabilities of RAV have been enhanced
since 8.31.
Unfortunately, I just downloaded 8.42; and my main pc (with 2gb of ram and
XP Home) fails to like 8.42.
While the program is now capturing the show it should at this time, it is
not allowing me to open the program manually in any way be it with hotkey,
from the desktop, or from within the Programs menu.
Therefore, when there is an extended break later this morning from
scheduled recordings, I am going to uninstall 8.42 and revert to 8.31.
Hopefully, some future version of RAV will once again function properly on
this pc; but for now it's back to the trusty 8.31.

              Mike