[blindreplay] Command Line Switches

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 05:16:33 -0400 (EDT)

I've already checked the RAV USER Guide, and find no mention of what I am
about to ask so I am guessing that the answer, at this time, is "no."

Does RAV currently support any command line switches?  Particularly, I am
looking for a switch that would allow me to have RAV automatically launch
its Podcatching utility to search for podcasts.
Right now, I use the Windows Task Scheduler to have RAV launched at
various times to make certain that RAV is awake, open and ready to record.
I would like to be able to automate something similar for the built-in
podcatcher as, as its currently set up, it appears that RAV can only be
set to automatically grab a given podcast once a day unless one manually
launches the updater with a "ctrl-u" from within RAV.

If this cannot already be done, Leslie, consider this an enhancement
request for a future version of RAV.

              Mike