[blindreplay] Re: Coming Soon Improvements to

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:29:43 -0700

Hi Mike,

In that case, why did Applian go ahead and rebuild its web site recently?  I
would agree with you were it not for the rebuild, which was done without the
promised alt tags.  Applian already decided to focus on the web site; I'm
just asking that they go ahead and follow through with prior promises to
several of us.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.