[blindreplay] Re: Clear Channel stations not working anymore ...

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeff
Did you go to those stations websites and try their listen links
to see if they work. If they do use URL Finder to obtain an
alternative or newer URL? Just some tips here.

With your success with KFI stream still working maybe something
has happened to Applian redirect links within its database? Just
a guess here only.