[blindreplay] Capturing Music, Auto Split each song and more with Replay Media Catcher 6.0.0.72 JAWS

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:44:12 -0400

Capturing Music, Auto Split each song and more with Replay Media Catcher
6.0.0.72 JAWS
Capturing Music that contains silence between songs with Replay Media Catcher
6.0.0.72 using JAWS only.
Read the entire message.
NVDA has issues but can be used if you know what to do.
Prior audio tutorials can be found at,
http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

Capture Music Audio Tutorial link is below

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/jaws-capturing-music-with-replay-media-catcher6.0.0.72.mp3

Settings you need to configure are,
Note in the audio tutorial I did the below within the stream downloader mode
settings the below then opened the capture Method button and chose Audio
Recorder mode.
Also, I mentioned you may need to shut down JAWS then restart it if focus is
lost.
Use your hotkey to restart JAWS. Mine is ctrl+alt+j I think I said ctrl+alt+F4
at the end so do not do this ctrl+alt+F4.

You should do it this way,
Go to Capture Method button.
Choose Audio Recorder mode.
Navigate to
Settings tab > Audio Recordings tab sheet >
and set your
Format type
Bit Rate
Record Silence switch should be set to OFF
Its a toggle so use spacebar to toggle it.
Shift+tab and tab to re-hear the switch status.
Split On Silence Switch is ON
If it says off press spacebar to toggle it.
Shift+tab and tab to hre-hear the switch status.

Press alt+r to start recording
Open music source like within your browser.
Play the stream.
alt+tab back to RMC6 program and locate the list view or walk away from your
computer.
If you do not want to hear the music from your speakers connect a 1/8 inch
cable to the output jack of your computer.
Focus is within RMC6 program.
When done press alt+r to stop recording.
Look at your list view or go to your default storage folder on the hard drive
to view and play your music.
*** Important ***
When done capturing music you should change your settings back to in order to
capture your videos like on youtube to the below.

Choose Capture Method button with spacebar
Choose Stream Downloader.
Go to Settings tab control then Audio Recordings tab sheet and set the
following to,
Record Silence switch should be set to ON
Its a toggle so use spacebar to toggle it.
Shift+tab and tab to re-hear the switch status.
Split On Silence Switch is OFF
If it says ON press spacebar to toggle it.
Shift+tab and tab to hre-hear the switch status.