[blindreplay] Re: Can't sign in with the yousendit feature from desktop shortcut

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

As you know but others may not:

1. Run RAV 8.42
2. alt -t for the tools menu
3. choose "open YouSendIt" in the list and press enter key on this.
4. Enter your email address.

Tab to the password edit box and:
5. When you enter your password in the edit box, press your enter keyboard key.
That is while in forms mode type the password and press your enter keyboard key.
6. You will be signed in. You will see inbox, sent items, about links and more.

I posted the zip file which contains the notes and mp3 tutorials on this.