[blindreplay] Re: Can't lauanch AV

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:31:54 -0500

BlankThanks for the reminder, Dean; I had forgotten the menus even as it's been
many months since I made changes. I needed to as the NPR pack I had downloaded
a year ago isn't accurate anymore since Apprian is apparently not updating the
packs. Tricky, however, finding an audio link for WBEZ/91.5 NPR in Chicago;
actually had to click on 'player' of all things.