[blindreplay] Re: Can't Turn Replay Off

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:03:41 -0500

ok, you can do your context menu key in replay av and down to stop
download/capture and enter there and it will stop the recording
then you can use the delete key to delete the   test recording
you set up i can take a look at the site and see if i can get it to record and
if so i can post the link you will need