[blindreplay] Re: Automatic Conversions Not Happening

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:17:41 -0500

I didn't know that.  Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos
  To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 6:29 AM
  Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Automatic Conversions Not Happening

  Gary
  You can create your own audio preset within Replay Converter 4.40. Did you
know this? For example, you can create your own OGG audio preset by giving it a
name like OGG Modified and set a different sample rate and lower bit rate of 16
kbps which will definitely giv you a smaller OGG file when you convert your
original file. You can add new audio formats to the default audio list by
arrowing all the way down in the list and it will open all the available auddio
formats. Press letter o to jump quickly to the first OGG format. It has 4
available OGG formats. Press spacebar to select the OGG format you want to add
to the default list and tab over to add button and choose it. You have added an
additional OGG format to the default list now. Now arrow down to the newly
added OGG format in your default audio conversions list and tab over to edit
target button to modify the OGG format to your desired settings like sample
rate, give it a new name like OGG Modified and bit rate like 16 kbps if you do
not care about the audio quality but storage space is more important to you.
When done save your settings with a button like OK. Can't remember now. You
will now see your newly created OGG format in the audio conversions list and
can use it to convert your originals files with it.

  Do you have an OGG portable player that you take when going out for a walk or
to work and storage space is a priority then use lower bit rates if storage
space is important to you but not the audio quality.

  Or uses Winamp on the PC and storage space is king then create a modified
audio OGG format within Replay Converter

  Does this help?4.40.