[blindreplay] Re: Automatic Conversions Not Happening

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:59:24 -0500

What do you mean by convert utility? Are you saying you are using a 3rd party
application to convert the audio files Replay Media Catcher 5 has made and are
using the 3rd party application to convert to the OGG format. If yes, what is
the 3rd party convert utility application called?

If it is a 3rd party application I cannot help you but if it is Replay
Converter 4.40 then I can test.

Replay Media Catcher 5 does not convert to the OGG format unless I completely
have missed it.