[blindreplay] Audio & text files for Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.2 & Replay Music 5.55 available

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:28:12 -0400

I have created this zip file that contains audio files and text files in it. I uploaded them to my dropbox account. The recordings are not the best though but good enough to get you started if you are interested in Replay Media Catcher and Replay Music. Note Replay Media Catcher v. 5.0.1.2 is not available yet but is the accessible version.

You will find in the zip file
Audio Folder - audio recordings of Replay Music and Media Catcher 5.0.1.2
Text Folder - text files you can read in .txt

The .html file you will see there is my own and some of the links won't work for you.

Simply email me at
petrogia@xxxxxxxxx

and I will send you the link to download the zip file. Its almost 10 MB.

Here is the download link anyway.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/Blind%20Tutorials.zip