[blindreplay] Applian website

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed about 2-3 days ago that Applian improved the links on its home page.
Less code and more alt= attribute/tag. Home, products, download, community and
the others. All this using JAWS 9. It's a start and that counts.

If I were the webmaster I would fix the MediaGuide and the image/links with
alt= tags. I know it can be done because I just helped a computer show website
to do the same. The image/ links now read the alternative text for the links.