[blindreplay] Applian Technology Blog - Podomatic

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:26:01 -0800 (PST)

From the Applian Technology Blog:

January 30, 2008
3 Cheers for Podomatic
There are times when we run into technical problems relating to
our products interfacing with those of another company. Often a
subtle form of fingerpointing or passing the buck occurs. So it
was delightful to work with Podomatic, a popular free Podcast
hosting service, today to fix a problem with Replay A/V
accessing their Podcasts. With one call, I was able to locate
the lead engineer, and in a few minutes we were able to access
their entire library of Podcasts again. Yippee!.

Podomatic has a pretty cool service - you can start your own
Podcast with just a PC, a microphone, and an internet
connection. Just go to their site, speak your Podcast, and it's
uploaded and added to their directory. And it's free. Pretty

Thanks again Justin!