[blindreplay] Re: Applian Products Updates

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:08:33 -0700

Process New Streams was a feature from version 4.  A few customers requested
that it be brought back to version 5.  By default, this is enabled because you
want RMC to continuously be watching for new streaming media from any
particular page.  The usefulness of the option comes when recording RTMP
streams (which requires a browser window to be left open) and you want to
continue browsing in a different window without picking up new content.

It looks like I missed updating the user guide to reflect this new option.
That will be fixed shortly.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.

On Mar 23, 2014, at 2:40 PM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos
<petrogia@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

On my end the process new streams is enabled. I do not recall seeing this
option in the past. Have you read the user guide of RMC5 to see if there is
info about this?